He just used that as an example as to why they are more dangerous.
All the more reason you don't need an automatic weapon...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
He just used that as an example as to why they are more dangerous.
Who said i needed an automatic weapon?
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Your argument is that a 22 is as deadly as an uzi...and given that a bullet to the head is deadly from either, that is where the comparison ends. Anyways on the street, if you were gonna be shooting it out with someone that had an automatic weapon, you wouldn't want to be armed solely with a 22 either.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Well most street punks cant shoot well enough to hit someone with a 22 so i can see why they would want an uzi.
"Somebody may beat me, but they are going to have to bleed to do it." -Pre
Exactly...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I just dont want innocent kids or innocent anybody getting killed because of them.
It isn't always the innocent killed...as long as there are measures to regulate the selling of weapons (background checks, waiting periods, etc) I see nothing wrong with selling these types of weapons. Not that I would want one or feel the need to own one...just my opinion.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
True. I guess I wouldnt mind that much if a collector wanted one, but thatd be it.
Bookmarks